Monday, April 7, 2008

Recap: Strata

(Photo: NYFab! crew at Strata)

I've never been a huge fan of Strata (915 Broadway), but a friend decided to celebrate her birthday there, so I went to support. I went expecting it to be just alright, but I ended up having a great time.


At 11: 30 the line was practically all the way down the street, sigh! Fortunately my girls and I were with a bunch of guys who talked the security guards into letting us cut the line for a "small" fee..ha! We enter in the club expecting it to be packed, NOT, it was almost completely empty. We shrugged are shoulders, hit the bar, and started dancing.
(Photo: NYFab! Birthday Girl, Alex)

Within an hour the club was packed, but not the uncomfortable kind of packed, it was just enough. The d.j. was playing everything from reggatone, to old school hip hop, and everyones favorite 90's jams. At one point my crew and I were even doing the electric slide.
(Photo: NYFab! dudes getting down at Strata)


Overall we had a wonderful night, and next time I need to let loose, Strata is where I'll be!

Google

 
Custom Search