Friday, May 23, 2008

NYFAB! MEMORIAL DAY PARTIES

Hi NYFab! fam! I know I've been M.I.A., sorry! Mama had to work tho! However, I've heard your demands and my hottest Memorial Day party picks are below;

Check it out....

(Photo:NYFab! girl and S.dot last memorial day at a rooftop party)


Plumm
(246 W. 14th) presents "I love NY" this Sunday. You're pretty much guranteed tohave
a great time at Plumm. The drinks are strong, the music is poppin, and there is always celebs in the building. RSVP

The Three Kings present "Anticipation" going down this Sunday at Strata (915 Broadway). If you haven't RSVP'd already, I highly suggest that you do. With the price of gas these days, many people are staying in the city this weekend, and we all know Three Kings knows how to pack a club out! It's going to be a reunion with the HBCU and the YBF crowd, so go and get your two step on. RSVP


Room Service
presents (21st btw Park and Bway) "One Night Stand" for their Sexy Sunday edition. D.J. Snatch and D.J. Triple X will be on the 1's and 2's and the crowd will be people from all walks of life. If you're trying to do something new this memorial day, I suggest you hit this party up. RSVP




Those are my top 3! Have fun and remember don't drink and drive!

Google

 
Custom Search